Articles

Article Archives

Church of Our Lady Immaculate: Year of Celebration

On October 10,1888 with almost two thousand people in attendance, the Church of Our Lady was dedicated by Bishop Dowling of Peterborough.  Our church was built by the generosity, sacrifice and labour of poor immigrant settlers of Guelph.  Last year, the 125th Committee chaired by Joe Carere began plans to celebrate the construction of this church, with a focus on the spiritual, historical, social and inspirational importance of the church building and the parish community.

12.15.12

Pages